Monday 5 October 2015

Real Techniques Brush Collection So Far


Hello everyone! Today I fancied doing a blog post on my Real Techniques collection so far. Enjoy!


These were my first ever Real Techniques makeup brushes, The Real Techniques Duo Fibers. From top to bottom we have the Duo-Fiber Face Brush, The Duo-Fiber Contour Brush and finally, The Duo-Fiber Eye Brush. I believe this set is limited edition and currently costs £23.99 in boots. This is by far the best makeup brush set I have as they are incredibly soft, and pick up a fair amount of product.

These next brushes I picked up from boots when they were on offer for around £11 down from £21.99. My favourite one out of this four is definitely the buffing brush because it makes my face look so much more natural! From top to bottom it's The Buffing Brush, The Contour Brush, The Pointed Foundation Brush and the teeny tiny Detailer Brush.

This is my latest purchase from Real Techniques (actually a present from my Mum) and this is the Real Techniques Starter Set. As I am a newbie when it comes to eyeliner, these are perfect for me to get started!

Some other posts you may like:

Love From The Blogging Box xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment