Saturday 26 September 2015

My Trusty Makeup Products

Hello My Lovelies!
Today I wanted to share with you my trusty makeup favourites, e.i. The stuff I can't live without.

I could not live without mascara, so finding a really good one is high up on my list of priorities. I have finally purchased this Maybelline "Lash Sensational Lash Multiplying Mascara" and it was well worth the £7.99. 




 My favourite foundation in the world is the No.7 "Essential Natural Foundation". I have this in the lightest shade, and life was made so much easier by the colour match they do! I believe this foundation is one up from a BB cream and has a really natural, dewy finish. It is currently on offer for £9.95.

My trusty concealer is great for wakening up my eyes! Again coming from No.7, this is the "Instant Radiance" concealer and I think this is a good dupe for the YSL concealer. RRP; £13.50



To apply my foundation, I use this brush from The Body Shop. I'm not sure of the name or price of this brush, but it works a treat! 


Using the Real Techniques "Buffing Brush" I literally buff my face which makes my foundation look even more natural! This brush comes in a set of four, and I got the whole set for £11 on offer in Boots!

Finally, from Real Techniques, these two Duo Fibre brushes are my life. I love the eye brush and contour brush. They pick up loads of colour and are super soft. 

Love from The Blogging Box xx

No comments:

Post a Comment